1. Sweepstakes Period: Caché’sSummer in Portofino Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 27, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 25, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Caché, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), Votigo, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their directors, employees, officers, and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all eligible qualifications.
3. Two Ways To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes online by visiting www.cache.com/sweepstakes(the "Site") and completing all required registration information to be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing. You may also enter by completing an official entry form at participating Caché store locations while supplies last, consenting to entry, and depositing the completed entry form into the official entry box during regular business hours. All deposited entries must be deposited by store closing on May 25, 2012. All online entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 25, 2012 to be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Use of a false email account will disqualify an entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4. Random Drawing: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes on or about June 21, 2012 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winningwill depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"):
Grand Prize (1): A 5 day/4 night trip for two (2) to Portofino, Italy. Trip includes: roundtrip coach air transportation from a major U.S. Gateway airport in the U.S. or District of Columbia nearest winner's residence to Italy(Pisa Airport), standard hotel accommodations [one (1) room, double occupancy, room and tax only] for 4 nights, $1,000 in spending money (awarded in the form of an American Express Gift Card) and a $1,000 Caché Shopping Spree (awarded in the form of a Cache’ gift card) for winner only. The total ARV is $10,000.
PRIZE IS AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. Grand Prize or any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, substituted, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Grand Prize trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Travel dates may occur between August 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012, but are subject to availability. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.The Grand Prize winner understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the Grand Prize winner or their guest ("Guest") from any activity at any time without compensation if the Grand Prize winner’s or their Guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsoror otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor, and in such a case, Grand Prize winner will still be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and international tariffs and other expenses related to the prize. Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on point of departure, dates of travel and any airfare fluctuations and any difference in value will not be awarded. Airline carrier and agent to be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary, and air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken by Grand Prize winner and Guest together. Once travel dates have been booked, no extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the trip are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. If the Grand Prize winner is a resident of a state that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must accompany Grand Prize winner on trip as the Guest. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least 18) unless accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian (who must be the Grand Prize winner). Grand Prize winner and Guest are solely responsible for providing all necessary identification documents and will be responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e., valid passport, etc.). Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation upon airport check-in. Grand Prize winner and/or their Guest must present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into the hotel. The Grand Prize trip conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit of Eligibility (described below) and/or Grand Prize winner's travel documents. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, itineraries, or identification, etc. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, and international tarrifs, and any other costs, incidentals, and any other expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specifically mentioned as being provided, including, but not limited to, unspecified ground transportation and/or luggage handling between Grand Prize winner's home and airport, and items not included as part of the winning Grand Prize package. The following are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and their Guest: travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; beverages, unspecified meals; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. The Grand Prize winner assumes all responsibility for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Prizes are not transferable. Nosubstitutionof prizes for cash or for other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsorreserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about June 21, 2012 by email using the email address specified in the entry. To claim the prize, the Grand Prize winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release (collectively, the "Affidavit") within five (5) calendar days of notification. If the Grand Prize winner fails to respond to the prize notification within five (5) calendar days or if the Grand Prize winner is otherwise deemed ineligible, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate eligible entrant will be selected from all eligible entries received, time permitting. Guest of Grand Prize winner (or Grand Prize Winner on behalf of Guest who is his/her child/charge) must also execute an Affidavit at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to departure or their Guest will not be able to accompany the Grand Prize winner during the prize travel. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, photographs, likeness, and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade in connection with this Sweepstakes without further compensations, unless prohibited by law.
8. General Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winner releases Sponsor, Votigo, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to bugs, tampering, unauthorized telephone intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation and all eligible deposited entries received. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, altered, illegible, mistranscribed, delayed, received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Governing Law: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York in the U.S. applicable to promotions fully carried out within New York. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorney’s fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and winner acknowledges that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by the Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. Winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
10. Winner’s List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope between June 21, 2012 and July 23, 2012 to:"SUMMER IN PORTOFINO WINNER" at 1440 Broadway, 5th floor, New York, New York 10018.
11. Sponsor: Caché, Inc., 1440 Broadway, 5th Floor. New York, New York 10018.
12. Administrator: Votigo, Inc., 251 Lafayette Circle, Suite #330, Lafayette, CA 94549
© 2012 Caché, Inc.All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.